Friday, February 9, 2007

My Learning Resolution

Standard 1
Goal: I am going to use strategies to address writing to different audiences.
Method: I will include explanations and definitions according to the audience's background, age, or knowledge of the topic, adjusts formality of style, considers interests of potential readers.

Standard 2
Goal: I am going to use precise and descriptive language that clarifies and enhances ideas and supports different purposes.
Method: i will stimulate the imagination of the reader, to translate concepts into simpler of more easily understood terms, to achieve a specific tone, to explain concepts in literature.

Standard 3
Goal: I am going to use standard format in written composition
Method: I will include footnotes; use italics for works of art, for foreign words and phrases; use bold or underlined headings.

Standard 4
Goal: I am going to use a variety of primary and secondary source information
Method: I will write the motives, credibility, and perspectives of the author; date of publication; use of logic, propaganda, bias, and language; comprehensiveness of evidence.

6 Traits
Goal: I will work more on the voie than any other traits
Method: I will try to put my personality and individuality into my writings and make them unique and interesting.

No comments: