Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Self Assessment -- Saipan Tourist(Process Poem)

Self Assessment

I have been reading my poem. It was quite boring, and I couldn’t understand what I am talking about. Even though I enjoyed reading most parts of my poem, I have lots to be revised yet.

First, my poem isn’t organized very well. I just listed the events that are going to happen and things I am going to do. I don’t have the exact time when or where these events that are happening and things I am going to do. I just listed the events and things I am going to do in several lines. I think I should work on that.

Second, the voice of the poem is not easily told. The voice of the poem is not clearly recognizable. I just listed the events and things you are going to do, but the voice is not seen clearly. I don’t have any sentence that can reveal my own voice. I think I should work on that. I will try to put more sentences that reveal my voice, and the things I really wanted to tell to the tourists through this poem.

Last, I have to work on the word choice. All the words used in my poem are simple and don’t contain much feeling of my poem. All of the words in my poem are really boring. I should consider the words that I am using, and change the words into some better words.

No comments: